Sunday, January 10, 2010

back to sabah~

Back to Sabah again ~

luckily the past week no much classes..
at least i still can chase up to the syllabus~ :)
tried my spanish class last friday, the lecturer is from Columbia~
her english... @.@ just like spanish!
if not pay full attention to it, it is hard to differentiate she is talking english or spanish!
and spanish is kinda hard also.. looks like i need to put some effort into it already..

poor me.. from last thursday until now, i just ate 2 meals of rice @.@
and the dishes is fully green! T.T
here is full of chicken and beef and mutton sometimes..
although got fish too.. i don't know what fish it is..
so i not dare to eat also..

i signed up Digi broadband already~
although share with my dear (so that it is affordable..)
but at least i can online whenever i want now~

hope CNY comes faster~
then i can go home again~

and thanks for simon~
help me to target on a compressor : )
although need some modification, it's ok~
soon i might have my own set of AB+C already!
yahoo!

ok... continue to eat my bread + biscuits + oak... @.@

No comments: