Sunday, July 19, 2009

asus K401N series..

in the next day of my laptop post..
woke up in the morning at 6.30am, after settled my ptptn at 10.30am
i went to karamunsing to buy my laptop already.... -.-:
it's asus K401N series. with below specs :
core 2 duo T6500
14" HD LED display
4GB of ram
250GB HD
Nvidia Geforce G102M graphic card
DOS

and 2 years international warranty.. ^^

basically i m attracted by the specs and the warranty period..
and it cost me RM2599..
well.. i don' know whether it's worth or not..
but at least now i got a laptop to online and study..

finally, thank you ken.
thank you raymond.
without ken, i will not get know with raymond.
and without raymond, no one can tell me whether this laptop is ok or not..
and thank u wax, for recommend me the HP one. : )

and also my mum. for supporting me on this laptop.

p/s : i love you, mum >///<

9 comments:

simon said...

wow!
that's was great!
now you can online any where.
hope to more easy keep contact with you ya!

Yuen™ said...

haha~ u always can contact me by sms de... XD
but now got laptop ard, really can online everywhere~ ^^

Roey said...

fuiyoh~ new laptop~ XD

ah kiang said...

wakaka !! good!! u get the new laptop now !! wakakak !!! can see u anytimes nw !! good!!

Lin said...

good good.. den i dont have to buy phone card oso can call you dy.. yippie.. juan~~~~ when can we chat liddat oso?? q(>~<)p

KENRX said...

hahaha...
so happy you buy liao LAptop~
now can c you online liao~

Yen Ven said...

Hey there, how's ur asus laptop? is it nice to use? im considering asus and toshiba for my new laptop, hope to get some comment from u. my email is vivianloh45@gmail.com. thanks~~

gelyn said...

hi, i'm thinking of buying an asus k401n, and i was hoping you could give me some advice. is it good? does it heat up? any issues? please email me: gelynfabro@gmail.com

thanks a lot :)

Anonymous said...

no..dont buy it if u want to play games like call of duty 4 n above..
nvidia geforce is not that much good for playing that games..
i also buy 1 long time ago but now i regret it..
nvidia geforce is attach with the ram..
ram 3.5gb
nvidia 512 mb.

but if u normal user,,not like me..u can buy it..it litle nice,but i much more prefer acer than asus..