Friday, May 22, 2009

tiring day~~

just back from my redang trip..
happy, but yet disappointed..
although the sea water is very clean and clear,
mostly of the coral reefs in redang are already been destroyed..
sigh..
why malaysia government won't spend much more money and effort to protect the treasure of the country..
and wish to remind everybody at here :
please take care of the environment, don't destroy this beautiful Earth.

today when back to work...
YES! i get my SIC vol.46 today~ whee~~
BUT....
OMG! there are sooooo much work to do... T.T
until i need to OT for today.. sigh..
luckily the boss treat me my dinner for my OT~ :P


later i will post up my redang trip..
but before it... i think i should complete my 'penang one-day trip' 1st..
damn lazy to update my blog~~ -.-:

1 comment:

斯永 said...

faster lo~~
faster lo~~
i wait until my neck become long already lo~~
u got go to see my blog anot o???