Friday, March 06, 2009

Regret...

Just airbrushing my MG Unicorn Gundam..

and maybe the air is quite damp, since here was raining just now..

and the compressor pump out not just high pressure air, but also water!

OMG!!! one of the part's surface was spoiled... T.T

now thinking the way to repair it.. sigh..

advice to airbrush beginner :
don't use MG as your 1st airbrushing gundam..

because i am doing so, and because of my inexperienced, i spoiled my MG Unicorn Gundam already..

regretting... but useless... T.T

5 comments:

斯永 said...

Do ur best la~
I think i only can support u~
Because i'm not pro in that~
hehe~~

Yuen™ said...

haha~ it's ok ^^
thanks for leaving a comment here ^^

Eric @ Loon said...

This is time to buy another new one...
Spoil one, I don't mind to take it one...lol

Yuen™ said...

:P
i will repair it one.
wakaka~ next time gathering i will show you my unicorn.
don't laugh on it!

GILBERT said...

huih bro, u brave enough.
my sinanju still awaiting :D
lolz~ not dare~ hand shake ah!